Our Video Home Tours
Why Video Marketing?
Video marketing is an excellent strategy because it helps highlight unique features and the beauty of properties. Videos deliver authentic messages through an appealing medium, which help grow online prospective buyer traffic.
Video is worth the effort. Unfortunately, only 9% of Realtors create listing videos. Listings without videos are easy to skip over, and those that use aerial images and videos are appealing to buyers. With drone technology, we can capture powerful, alluring videos of properties, giving buyers a real sense of the property.
Video marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools as it fosters engagement, storytelling, and authenticity. Here are the top five reasons why it is essential to use video in our marketing strategy.
1. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. While marketers and real estate agents alike rely on tactics such as paper ads or direct mail, they are not always memorable. To stand out from the competition and create a distinguishable message, we employ video to increase viewer information retention and make a longer-lasting impression on prospective buyers.
2. Social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined. Social is a great way for us to share our message about your property as well as attracting prospective buyers. We post our videos on social channels to receive more shares and expand our audience. Word-of-mouth in real estate is still important, and social referrals are important. Videos on social helps us get the word out faster about your home for sale.
3. Videos receive an increase click-through rate by 96%. Many people are visual learners, so instead of making them read a long piece of text, put the content in video format. We repurpose our videos on social media and blog, making sure it gets in front of many potential buyers.
4. 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching social videos. In real estate, videos are an effective tool to display our listed properties and neighborhoods. When we employ this marketing strategy, we see a rise in offers and requests to look at our properties for sale. Videos help prospective buyers to understand the intrinsic location qualities of our listings.
5. Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engine results pages. Videos are a way to rank higher when potential customers search for real estate information online.
Lifestyle Real Estate Videos
Plain video house tours are all well and good, but what if instead of a dry, room-by-room tour around a property, you used the video to tell a story and sell a lifestyle?
When it comes to real estate it used to be all about Location, Location, Location. And while this may still be true, there is another word that has become just as important if not MORE important than a location, it is the other “L” – LIFESTYLE.
Where we live has everything to do with lifestyle. Some of us live where we live because of its proximity to our employer – lifestyle. Some choose homes in locations close to outdoor recreation and open space – lifestyle. Some choose based upon an area like the Alhambra Valley, Briones, Downtown Walnut Creek, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, or Lafayette – lifestyle.
Lifestyle is a big selling point in real estate but especially important in luxury real estate. The buyer is not plunking down $2 Million or even $10 million for a piece of land with a pool and a view, no, they are really purchasing a lifestyle.
We understand how important lifestyle can be in the selling process and we have leveraged it with the power of real estate video – real estate lifestyle video that is. A lifestyle video offers a way to not only show what a home looks like, its amenities or location – but how life could be lived IN IT. A good real estate lifestyle will create an emotional connection with a buyer, helping them mentally move into a property. Visit our YouTube Channel for our latest video productions.
3376 Sweet Drive, Lafayette
890 Golf Club Road, Pleasant Hill
350 Calle La Mesa, Moraga
Stonehurst at Alhambra Valley, Martinez